NewsONeal

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Heeeeeeeeerrrrrrrs Bird Town


I finally got the picture to upload! Hooray and it didn't take 2 months. It really did turn out nice. I smile everytime I look in the back yard. I can eve see them from my upstairs window when I'm getting ready for work in the morning.

5 Comments:

  • Outstanding! I love it. So cute!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/20/2006 9:46 PM  

  • I count 5???? And I'm definitely stealing this idea :)

    By Blogger lisa, at 6/21/2006 8:01 AM  

  • The big white one is the one that Mom gave me for my birthday. Thanks again Mom!

    By Blogger newsoneal, at 6/21/2006 12:50 PM  

  • They're beautiful Lori. Are they occupied yet. Maybe that will take 2 months too. :) Charleen

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/26/2006 10:21 PM  

  • We had a one come to come to the large house before we had the others up. I think it was a little house finch. I haven't see him come back since we got the others up. I hope didn't confuse him!

    By Blogger newsoneal, at 6/28/2006 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home