NewsONeal

Monday, June 19, 2006

Bird Town

Ok, so I know I'm not a great blogger. Two and a half months between posts is pretty horrible I know. Not excuses.

I did however want to share our Bird Town with you! For my birthday, my mom gave me a beautiful bird house! We put it up in the back yard. (After two months..... see the pattern. Takes me two months to get to a lot of stuff!) I love it.

Well I was waiting in the checkout line at the grocery store and thumbing through the magazines when I came across a picture of a group of birdhouses that looked so cute. I thought that it would be a fun family project and that they would look really good around my birthday present.

So the girls and I picked up four birdhouses at the craft store after school one day and we each painted one after dinner one night. They all turned out really good.


Madison's is the Red Roof in.




Megan's is the White House. (with the Carolina blue roof!)


Mine is Yellow. (I just like yellow.)




Pete's is Original!

Well I've tried three times to get the final results posted and I'm not having any luck. I'll try later. (I promise you won't have to wait 2 1/2 months!)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home