NewsONeal

Sunday, April 02, 2006

OK, So I'm Not so good at Keepin' Up

Well, I guess I'm not too good at keeping up a blog. I can't say it is because I haven't had time, a lot has to do with I don't know what to say. So here is a brain dump on the week. Better than nothin' eh?

This week went really fast. We are still trying to get the new release of my system out and I had a long, long..... long session with my new director, telling him about the systems I support, and that just wore me out. Then on Thursday, I find out that he has reorganized the whole group and I will have a new boss. I'm okay with it though. The new boss is a good guy, I've worked with him on projects before. Lots of changes to get used to. It will probably be a good thing in the long run. I think some change will be good.

I took the day off on Friday. I went for a run in the a.m. and then did some shopping. It was a nice relaxing day.

Daughter number 1 has had a mysterious rash. Took her to the Dr. on Thursday and they think it is scabbies. YUK. I'm not convinced though. That is very contagious and daughter #2 has not had a single little mark on her. We followed the treatment and it appears to be clearing up a bit, but that may be because she is getting two doses of anti-histamine a day. The bumbs are still there, but the redness is gone. I may see if I can get her to a dermatologist this week.

Saturday was spent doing a bit of de-cluttering. I finally cleared out a cabinate in the kitchen that has been dropping stuff on my head every time I open it and we cleared out all the old videos and junk from the entertainment center.

We spent the night last night with my mother-in-law. She seems to be doing well. We went before dinner and left after breakfast. The girls had a good time playing together and MawMaw enjoyed the company.

Today we ate lunch on the patio and then I did some yard work while the husband took a load to Goodwill. The kids played outside all day and enjoyed a treat from the ice cream truck when it stopped by.

Not much on the agenda this week. We will be preparing for a busy Saturday. I have a scrapbook crop to go to Friday night and Saturday and both of us have to work on Sat. evening. Have a good week.

3 Comments:

  • You are scrapbooking on Friday and Saturday...scandalous!!! :)

    By Blogger lisa, at 4/02/2006 10:41 PM  

  • I think both you and Pete having to work on Saturday night is scandalous. :( sorry, who will be keeping the girls?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/03/2006 5:28 PM  

  • I'll be working from home. It won't be easy, but it is do-able.

    By Blogger newsoneal, at 4/03/2006 9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home