NewsONeal

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Memories of New York

Two years ago today, I was on a train bound for New York City with my mom, sisters, and neice. (At this point I think we were wondering if we were ever actually going to get off the train!)

I had such an exciting time and loved every minute of it. It was such an adventure and I loved sharing it with my family. Here are some of the highlights!


Here we are on the train eating breakfast. We ended up being on the train for about 13 hours! We played cards just about the entire time.












Times Square!











The Statue of Liberty...... (Mom was there, I promise!)


The Today Show!
What a wonderful time! Thanks again Mom!!!

2 Comments:

  • Two years ago today. Wow! I love New York and that was a great trip!
    I have some great memories .... haggeling with that guy for leather jackets, getting our nails done for 10$, eating at the Carnegie Deli, eating a lot and often for that matter!
    Watching you eat that chocolate desert bag wishing I had gotten one :)
    But I think my most favorite, if I had to pick two, would be riding the red double decker at night and getting to go to the Today show and making it on TV!

    By Blogger lisa, at 3/22/2006 9:30 PM  

  • Wow, two years ago! What a great time that was. What wonderful memories. Thanks Lori Love, Mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/23/2006 8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home